Please read the following carefully:
Sylvia Somogyi has completed all qualifications Dr. Bradley Nelson and his team requires and has been successfully certified in the Emotion Code®, Body Code™, and the Belief Code® through the Discover Healing website. To learn more about these modalities, or to become a certified practitioner in this work yourself, please visit www.discoverhealing.com. Please note: Any/all links on this website (Heart to Heart Healing) that lead you to the Discover Healing website is an affiliate link in which Sylvia Somogyi receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.
Sylvia Somogyi is also recognized in the PSYCH-K® community as a Preferred PSYCH-K® Facilitator after attended and completed an in-person Basic, Master Facilitation, and Advanced Integration Workshop. www.psych-k.com.
Sylvia Somogyi has successfully completed all levels of Reiki healing at the Philadelphia Reiki School + Clinic: www.thereikischool.com.;as well as Raven Keyes Medical Reiki Master training: www.ravenkeyesmedicalreiki.com
Before purchasing a session with Heart to Heart Healing, carefully read the following important information including terms and conditions, disclaimer, and payment and cancellation policies.
Terms and Conditions/Disclaimer
1. Services provided by Sylvia Somogyi are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. She makes no claims as to healing and recovery from any illness. Instead, Sylvia encourages you to make your own health care decisions based on your research and in partnership with a qualified licensed health care professional.
2. As a client, you are responsible for all your health decisions. Please use your own judgement at your own risk when agreeing to using any energy healing services.
3. Reiki, The Emotion Code®, The Body Code™, The Belief Code®, and PSYCH-K® are complementary energy-based modalities that never substitute professional medical care by any licensed physician or mental health counselor.
4. Energy healing promotes harmony and balance within, helping support the body’s natural ability to heal. It has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
5. By purchasing a session(s) you are confirming to participate in a Reiki, PSYCH-K®, Emotion Code®, Body Code™, and/or Belief Code® session with Sylvia Somogyi and you give her permission to work in your energy field.
6. You understand that PSYCH-K®, the Emotion Code®, the Body Code™, and the Belief Code® require use of muscle testing, whether session(s) are in-person or remote, giving permission to Sylvia to connect with your subconscious allowing her to work in your energy field.
7. There is no guarantee that muscle testing is 100% accurate. It is a technique used to communicate with the subconscious mind to detect the presence or absence of stress held in the body. It is understood to aid in gathering information about the body through its cellular memory imprints. It is believed that a practitioner using these methods as proxy for a client, is picking up the client’s “imprints” intuitively through the energy fields and is receiving answers from their (the practitioner’s) muscles’ responses.
8. The PSYCH-K® process is strictly limited to the modification of beliefs. You understand and agree that you are responsible for your own life and its unfolding. As an expression of your responsibility, you are seeking assistance with the beliefs that manifest your reality, but the actual manifestation of that reality is up to you.
9. The Emotion Code®, the Body Code™, and the Belief Code® are methods used to seek and identify belief systems, trapped emotions, and energetic imbalances in the areas of energy, circuitry, pathogens, structure, toxicity, and nutrition, through the subconscious mind by muscle testing.
10. Releasing trapped emotions, or any other energetic imbalances using these methods, may result in processing, where echoes of the emotions or other energies released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort. This processing appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance. Drinking plenty of water assists in the cleansing process.
11. Recommended supplementation of any kind, such as nutrients, proteins, herbs, etc., may come up during a session. These are just suggestions that have come up through the muscle testing process that the client may or may not need. Please use your own judgment before ingesting or topically using any suggested remedy that may come up. Always seek advice from a qualified health care provider.
12. All sessions are completely confidential. All session summary reports and results will be sent via email within 24 hours after each service has been completed.
13. You fully understand that when you purchase a service through Heart to Heart Healing, you are requesting a Reiki, PSYCH-K®, Emotion Code®, Body Code™, and/or Belief Code® session(s) for the purpose of assisting you to access your own inner resources of healing energy. You fully understand that while certain suggestions may be made that may assist you, they are in no way of diagnosing or prescribing on your behalf. You hereby release Sylvia Somogyi and Heart to Heart Healing from any and all liabilities or claims of any nature that may result from this (these) session(s) or from your failure to pursue medical attention for any physical or psychological ailments you may have and you acknowledge that you have not been advised against pursuing such attention. You fully understand that you are solely responsible for seeing to and continuing with your own medical treatment and care including any medications prescribed by your primary doctor.
Payment and Cancellation Policies
1. Online Payments: I require all first-time clients, whether booking for an in-person or distant session, book their first appointment online through my website. You understand that you are responsible to pay for sessions in full through a payment system provided by Acuity Scheduling. Once your appointment has been booked and completed, you understand that there are no refunds for your service(s), unless you cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
2. In-person Payments: You may pay in-person for sessions if you are a returning client. Accepted forms of in-person payment include:
- Checks made out to Sylvia Somogyi
- Venmo @Sylvia-Somogyi
- Cash App $SylviaSomogyi
3. Prices: Prices are subject to change at any time. Prepaid services will be honored.
4. Booking and Re-Scheduling: Please understand and be considerate that when you book an appointment you are reserving time for a service for your well-being. If you cannot make your appointment time then please reschedule online or call Sylvia at (609) 501-3215 as soon as possible so that another appointment can be arranged and credited.
5. No Shows: You will receive appointment reminders. Clients who do not show up for their in-person session or remote session without notifying Sylvia will be charged $25.00 for that missed session. You must pay for this missed session prior to receiving your next session.
6. Sylvia Somogyi has the right to refuse a booked service if she feels the session(s) will not be a good fit for the client/practitioner relationship. If this happens, Sylvia will refund your service in full immediately.